We feel Campers and RV'ers are the Finest People on Earth!
Office: (530) 623-6621 Manager's Cell: (530) 524-9499
- His & Hers bathrooms with showers and vanities open 7am – 10pm daily (ADA compliant) Please see our policy page before using the shower facilities
Our restrooms and showers are the cleanest in town!
- Vending machine with large variety of sodas, V-8 & other juices, power drinks, vitamin water, water, coffee drinks and Monster drinks.
- Coin-operated laundry facility open from 7am – 10pm daily
- Grassy camping/tenting areas
- Accomodations for RVs of nearly every size with each space furnished with water, electric and sewer. Some equipped with Wi-Fi access.
- Groups and clubs welcome – we offer a large meeting room area with kitchen facilites (currently under remodel). Reservations strongly suggested.
- Golf course (1/2 mi.), ask about golfer’s special
- Hunting, fishing, white-water rafting/kayaking (guides available by reservation)
- Hiking and bicycle trails close by
- Cross Country skiing a short drive away
- Great views of the Trinity Alps
- A short walk to historic Old Town Weaverville
- PETS WELCOME